UNLV Telecommunications

You are here

What do I do if I no longer need my tablet? (iPad or similar device)


If you no longer have a need for your device, then you must notify your Telecom Coordinator so that a work request can be entered to disconnect your service. Once service has been terminated, the device needs to be “wiped” of ALL personal and institutional information. The device and its accessories should then be labeled with the user’s name and returned to the Telecom Admin office to be placed in surplus. If unsure as to how to “wipe” the device, a call can be made to the IT Help Desk at 5-0777 to assist in doing this.